Content is the actual king of digital marketplace. Speaking about search engine ranking, content quality is the highest priority. Content auditing is done for introducing strategies related to content for improving the quality of content and its uniqueness to the maximum level.
Content auditing is a significant aspect in SEO process that includes various matrixes to maximize the content quality and delete redundant details to enhance the web information for a Best SEO Services in Chennai.
Why do you need A Content Auditor?
The necessity of a content auditor is:
• To edit a content
• Enhance content for the highly searched keyword
• Offer excess marketing chances to the digital marketer
• Reduce redundant info from the content
• Tips to decrease content ranking hurdles such as penalties.
The major hurdle for a content auditor is to delete the unnecessary or the low-quality content that may affect the website’s rank in the SEO service in Chennai. Now explore and how to proceed with this
Similar to an SEO expert, the Content auditor also has to keep in mind certain aspects:
• When removing URL, Remember to the save the external links
Generally, content auditor deletes URL and when they remove it they tend to forget about saving the external links that were associated with URL. So make sure to save these external links when removing the URL.
• Know the Difference
Another mistake which is common amongst content auditor is they don’t get to know the difference between deleting the web page present in the search engine index and completely from the Best web designing company in Chennai
The complete content auditing of a website is classified under three phases-
- Frame a well-explained inventory of the complete web content that is present on the website
This means collecting details such as title, sub-title, webpage URL etc. in a spreadsheet or a folder.
You may assign a number to every section. Make it a point to keep every number distinct. State the content type such as pictures, text, video etc. The document file created to gather these details is known as inventory.
- Begin the Content auditing
Now after this begin the content auditing for analyzing the quality of the content posted on the website designers in Chennai
• Within content auditing, you must check the title, sub-title and other titles of the content. Also, make sure the details given under each content is relevant and justifying the title.
• Also make sure to check the details given an update and posted within a year. Old content shows low quality.
• Check whether the content is on par with the expectations of the consumer or corporate industry.
• Is the quality good and is the information worthy for people to read or not? Is the web page easily accessible to people or not?
• Is the content easy to understand and simple to read or not?
• Is the quality of content maintained all through the content or not?
• Whether it is optimized as per SEO standards or not?
The Final Phase Is to analyze the audit conducted-
Based on what you have analyzed in phase 1 and 2, you may plan a strategy on improving content marketers in Chennai
The main focus of content auditing is to probe and find out the areas where the quality of content is dropping and to frame strategies and plans to optimize the content and improve its quality.