Android Mobile Application Developer
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks also Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Wisdom of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding with restful APIs to associate IOS applications to back-end services
- Experience using tools/technologies such as React, Angular JS is an add-on.
- Wisdom of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of further web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding the cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Published partially two original iOS/Android apps on Play Store/App Store or different platforms
- The knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Firm ability of the Android SDK, different Android versions, and how to work with various screen sizes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of developing native /Android consumer-facing applications including, a minimum of 50 thousand downloads
- Fluent with the management of instrumentation & debugging tools on respective platforms (iOS/Android).
- Outstand understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles
- Knowledge on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus
- Learning React-Native platform and able to design features and debug
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write unit and UI tests to pinpoint malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Stay advanced with latest technology trends need
- Proven career experience as a Mobile App developer
- Provable portfolio of removed applications on the App Store or the Android market
- In-depth learning of at least one programming…