Android Mobile Application Developer
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Minimum 2 years experience of developing native /Android consumer facing application with minimum of 50 thousand downloads
- Fluent with usage of instrumentation and debugging tools on respective platforms (iOS/Android).
- Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles
- Experience on React-Native/React, Redux is a plus
- Learning React-Native platform and able to develop features and debug
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code from designs and wireframes
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming…
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with REST ful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience using tools/technologies such as React, Angular JS is add on.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Have published at least two original iOS/Android apps on Play Store/App Store or other platforms
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.