Consider this! You are a small-screen celeb of your own YouTube channel who loves creating content geared towards entertaining and being in front of an audience. Now comes the next part.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make some money while doing what you loved? In the earlier days making money from YouTube involved a few simple steps: upload great content, garner millions of views and earn a share of advertising revenue. Today, there are numerous ways in which you can earn income from your YouTube channel. We at FDM, the best digital marketing agency in Chennai provide you with the entire package of Youtube SEO so that you can make the most out of your Videos.
Following are some of the ways to earn income from your YouTube Channel
- Become a YouTube Partner
The first step to make money of your YouTube videos is to become a member of the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and setting up monetization. Becoming a partner gives you access to multiple income streams. Becoming a member of YPP includes the following steps
a. Start your YouTube Channel
b. To qualify for the YPP, your channel has to have at least 4000 hours of watch time within the last year and at least 1000 subscribers. You must also comply with all YouTube monetization policies.
c. Set up an AdSense account which is a platform in which you will receive payments from YouTube. You can go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ and click “Sign Up Now” for this.
d. Choose Your Monetization Preferences: You can make money by choosing any of the following channels.
● Advertising Revenue: This is an important revenue stream in which you can turn on ads for all your videos that meet YouTube’s advertiser-friendly content guidelines. That is, the less controversial your videos are, the more comfortable advertisers will be to show their videos on your channel. And for every ad is shown on your channel YouTube gets 45% and you get 55% of the revenue.
● YouTube Premium: When a YouTube Premium member watches your video, you earn a portion of their subscription fee. With more than 20 million Premium members today, this can be a good way to earn money Best SMO services in Chennai
● Channel Memberships: If your channel has more than 30,000 subscribers you can allow your members to pay a membership fee and get access to special videos, live chats and other special content. This is another way of monetizing your website designers in Chennai
● Merchandise Shelf: You can sell merchandise from YouTube’s merchandise shelf if you have 10,000 subscribers.
● Super Chat Payments: You can give your fans an option to buy a Super Chat or a Super Sticker and get their messages highlighted in the chat streams. This is another revenue stream in which you get 70% and YouTube gets 30% of the amount spent to buy the Super Chat.
- Sponsored Content
This is a form of advertising called ‘Influencer Marketing’ in which you ink a deal with a company or brand where you get paid for promoting their brands in your videos. You can negotiate a deal with a popular brand directly and you receive a payment for every individual referral you send to their website or for mentioning their brands in all your content. You don’t need to pay YouTube a share in this method.
- Crowdfund Your Projects
You can solicit small donations from your members to financially support your work in return for special offers.
- Become a Brand Affiliate
You are taking advertising into your own hands in this method. You choose the products to sell and become affiliate of those brands and when the company makes a sale through a post on one of your videos you make money.
Making money on your content is a challenging game. Yet, the highest-paid YouTube video creators are making about $20 million a year. So combining your entrepreneurial drive and creative side can help you make money on your passion.
Have questions? Call experts at FDM the best digital marketing services now.