With so many changes taking place continuously in the digital marketing front, one of the few things that never lose their sheen is Email marketing.
It still continues to be a powerful way of reaching the target audience
and communicating with them effectively. The number of Email users has been growing regularly, making it one of the hottest channels for brand promotion and customer communication.
Key Email Marketing Tips for 2021
1. Segment you audience to reap the maximum benefits
Your business prospects will have different requirements, content preferences, and queries. It is crucial for entrepreneurs and marketers to approach the right people using the right message. This can only be possible if you segment your contact list and ensure that the recipients are enabled to receive more of what they seek while not being loaded with what they do not want.
You first need to segment the audience by their position in their buying journey. Moreover, you have to consider segmenting them by other factors such as their geographic location, career, or the industry they belong to. This will help you to better address the audience and subsequently lead to enhanced conversion rates.
Splitting your Email leads into various lists according to age, education, preferences, and other related factors is possible by using sophisticated online tools. The following are the effective ways of segmenting your audiences:
- Go in for opt-in surveys: When a subscriber opts into your audience list, request them to fill out a survey that includes questions on their details. This will help you to get a clear picture about this group.
- Conduct quizzes: Asking questions about your audiences’ goals and rewarding them for their response will enable you to gain insights into their preferences. You may segment them based on this.
- Trigger points: Following the actions of a potential lead closely and noting how they behave is another way of splitting up your audience list.
2. Personalization of Emails is vital
It has been proven from studies that personalization has a positive impact on engagement. Consumers tend to follow the content when it is crafted in a personalized manner that attracts their attention. It is crucial to analyze users’ behaviours and determine what they look for from your business. Then you can tweak the body of your Email in such a way that it reflects your finding. This boosts your chances of hitting it better with your audiences Local SEO services in Chennai
Personalization is something that must accompany Email segmentation. Having valuable data about your subscribers and segmenting them appropriately enables you to roll out incredibly effective marketing strategies.
Concise and curiosity-invoking content will ensure that your Emails are opened by the intended audiences. To achieve this, you need to make use of the information that you have collected from your audiences in your earlier communications. You can use such information to your advantage.
3. Mobile-friendly Emails are the order of the day
Statistics show that more than 61% of all marketing emails are being opened on mobile devices. The number keeps increasing. You must ensure that your Emails are optimized for users’ mobile devices – all types of them. While the average cost per Email on mobile devices may be four times higher than the desktop, revenue per Email on mobile devices increases four-fold too.
Here are a few tips to make your Email not only compatible to mobile devices but also beautiful on them:
- A responsive Email design must be implemented (RED): This means creating an Email design that optimizes the user experience regardless of the screen or device they use for checking your Email. Almost all Email service providers offer this solution within their functionality.
- Your subject line and pre-header must be short: The subject line of an Email is a crucial element in your Email marketing strategy. Keeping it short but explanatory helps the readers to understand the Email topic exactly. Ensure that the section of text that pops up in users’ Inbox before they open the Email—the pre-header—is clear and crisp. This enables the readers to understand what’s in your Email even before they open it.
- Call to action (CTA) must be obvious and big: Smaller call to action will make it difficult for readers who have devices with smaller screens. You must make your CTA simple to click, bold, and big. Ensure that your Emails appear great on different platforms, thus making it convenient for users.
4. Get the audiences’ attention and keep them engaged
Most of us in the modern world are multi-tasking frequently. Grabbing the attention of consumers while they are busy with their own multitude of activities is not an easy job. An effective Email strategy must be smart enough to draw the attention of the intended audience.
With progress in technology and increasing general thirst among the modern population to try their hand at varied activities, the competition for attention gets fiercer by the day. Marketers and business owners need to formulate unique and attractive ways to gain their prospects’ attention.
You may follow your own way to ensure that your readers are fascinated by your content and tend to stay longer with your communication. Visually-appealing content in the form of images, witty headlines, and succinct Emails are a few of the popular forms Best SMO services in Chennai
Creating a sense of urgency among users by using phrases such as ‘don’t miss out on this opportunity’ or ‘you just have a day to respond’ helps to woo prospects and customers.
5. Make your Emails Interactive
Make use of accelerated mobile pages (AMP) and add interactive content into your marketing Emails directly. Adding interactive content in the form of carousels enables you to show different products and various shopping options in the Email rather than linking out to a landing page. This proves convenient to users while keeping them engaged.
Relieving your subscribers from having to click several times to view products and perform their purchase activity is of great help to them. The more you reduce the burden and make it easy for subscribers and shoppers, the more is the likelihood of their completing these actions Best SEO Services in Chennai
It is well-known that Email marketing delivers results. With the changing environment, you are required to update your Email marketing strategy. Personalized messages that are optimized for multiple devices will help businesses to achieve success Best Digital Marketing Agency in Chennai