The search engine optimization Analyst is accountable for imposing search engine optimization and social media techniques for logo websites. The search engine optimization Analyst can quickly understand and aid tasks in order to contribute to the goals and achievement of emblem campaigns. Seo Analyst responsibilities encompass appearing keyword studies, optimizing our content and monitoring person engagement throughout our internet site. To be successful on this function, you have to be familiar with cutting-edge seo strategies and tools and feature notable analytical competencies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and bench-marking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor the search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science or Quantitative Studies
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Organic Search and having an Analytical sense to be able to drive data-driven projects for SEO growth
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with Search Organic & Paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills.