The search engine optimization analyst is in charge of handling search engine optimization and social media tactics. The search engine optimization analyst can swiftly learn and assist jobs to contribute to the success of emblem advertising aims and objectives. The tasks of an SEO Analyst contain conducting keyword research, optimizing our content, and tracking user exchange across our website. To be successful in this function, you have to be friendly with cutting-edge SEO techniques tools and notable feature analytical competencies.
- Need Bachelor’s Degree in the base Computer Science or Quantitative Studies.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Organic Search and having an Analytical sense to be good to drive data-driven projects for SEO growth.
- Work experience and excellent skill need in SEO Analyst or equivalent digital marketing role.
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with Search Organic & Paid advertising
- Understanding ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research operating in diverse tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Achieve competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track necessary SEO metrics including, organic traffic, conversion rates, and time spent on page
- Report on performance metrics comparing it to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link structure strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor the search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with the latest tools and practices.